( )1. A. bhd B. dbh C. hbd
( )2. A. NMWU B. MVUW C. VMUW
( )3. A. sad B. salad C. sandwich
( )4. A. three B. thirty C. thirteen
( )5. A. nice cake B. small cat C. sweet candy
( )6. A. run fast B. jump high C. swim well
( )7. A. would like a pie B. would like some juice C. like tea
( )8. A. in the bedroom B. in the kitchen C. in the bathroom
( ) 1. A. It’s in the fridge. B. They’re in the box.
C. Yes, here they are.
( ) 2. A. They’re pens. B. They’re books. C. It’s a pen.
( ) 3. A. Yes, I can. B. No, he can’t.
C. She can run fast.
( ) 4. A. It’s five o’clock. B. It’s time for home.
C. It’s time to eat cakes.
( ) 5. A. Four, please. B. Four yuan. C. I have four.
( ) 6. A. I’d like this doll. B. I like dolls.
C. I like this doll.
( ) 1. Mike and his friends are in the library.
( ) 2. Mike has (有)some mangoes.
( ) 3. Su Hai has some sweets.
( ) 4. Yang Ling has four cakes.
( ) 5. Liu Tao has many grapes.
mike can you play baseball well yes I can
good hat library hot family bike
1. Helen would like a hamburger and a _________ dog.
2. Fanny is flying a kite with her ________.
3. Bill bought a toy ________ for his brother.
4. I can see eleven lights in the ________.
5. My ________ little dog, go and get my bag on that log.
6. A fat cat is wearing a black ________.
1. 喜欢苹果 like ___________ 2. 跳得高 ________ high
3. 踢足球 ________ ________ 4. 开门 open the __________
5. 十八个球 __________ __________ 6. 看那匹马 _______ at that ________
7. 做水果沙拉 _______ a fruit __________ 8. 在课桌后 __________ the ________
9. 一条绿色的短裙 a ________ ________ 10. 在卧室里 in the ______________
11. pigs on the farm ________________________________________
12. so funny and lovely _____________________________________
13. I can’t fly either. ________________________________________
14. Your cap is in the kitchen. ________________________________________
( ) 1. --- ________ you like robots? --- No, we ________.
A. Can; can’t B. Do; do C. Do; don’t
( ) 2. I like dogs. ________ cute.
A. They’re B. It’s C. They
( ) 3. ---I have ______ oranges. Do you have _____ oranges?
---Yes, I do.
A. some; some B. any; some C. some; any
( ) 4. ---Is my clock_________ the living room? ---Yes, _________.
A. in; it is B. in; they are C. on; they are
( ) 5. ---Can I ? ---OK!
A. have look B. have a try C. have a like
( ) 6. ---How many _______ do you have? ---I have one.
A. toy trains B. toys trains C. toy train
( ) 7. I’d like_______ noodles. _______ five yuan.
A. a; It’s B. some; They’re C. any; They’re
( ) 8. This toy is ________ your brother.
A. with B. to C. for
( ) 9. ---______ my pencils? ---On the table.
A. Where are B. Where is C. What
( ) 10. --- Don’t talk. --- ___________.
A. Thanks. B. OK. I’m sorry. C. That’s OK.
( ) 1. Can birds swim? A. Yes, I can.
( ) 2. Can you close the window? B. Pineapples.
( ) 3. I can’t swim. C. No, I don’t.
( ) 4. What do you have? D. No, they can’t.
( ) 5. What do you like? E. I can’t swim either.
( ) 6. Do you like pigs? F. We have some toy monkeys.
1. make, let, a, us, kite( . ) _________________________________________
2. like, we, living room, the, in, TV, the ( . ) ___________________________
3. toy, cute, tigers, those, are (.)_____________________________________
4. is, where, jacket, your ( ? ) ______________________________________
5. fifteen, have, they, beautiful, pears ( . ) ____________________________
6. orange, what, an, about (?) ______________________________________
A: ___________ (look, look at) these stickers.
B: Oh, animal stickers. How lovely!
A: Thank you. I like this ________(cow, cows)sticker. Do you like cows?
B: No, I ________(doesn’t, don’t).
A: ________ (What, What colour ) do you like?
B: I like ________ (panda, pandas). They’re cute and fat.
A: Look! I have ________ (much, many) panda stickers.
Would you ________ (like, have) some?
B: Yes, please.
A: _____________ (how much, how many)do you want(要)?
B: Two, please.
( ) Would you like a hot dog?
( ) A glass of milk, please.
( ) Thank you.
( ) Here you are.
( ) Anything else?
( ) Yes, please.
( ) Dad, I’m hungry.
A: Hello, Liu Tao.
B: Hi, Wang Bing. May I use (用)your ruler?
A: Sure. Oh, where’s my ruler? B: Is it in your pencil box?
A: No, it isn’t. B: Here’s a ruler. It is yours?
A: No. It’s yellow. It’s Gao Shan’s. My ruler is green.
B: I see a ruler under your desk. Is it yours?
A: Yes, it is. Here you are. B: Thank you.
( ) 1. Wang Bing can’t find his ruler.
( ) 2. Wang Bing’s ruler is in his pencil box.
( ) 3. Gao Shan’s ruler is yellow.
( ) 4. The green ruler is Liu Tao’s.
( ) 5. Wang Bing finds his ruler at last(最后).