Section 1: Greetings 打号召
1. What’s your name?
2. May I have your name?
3. Can you tell me your name?
4. How are you doing today? / How is it going? / How do you do?
5. How are you?
6. How old are you?
7. What are you wearing today? And what’s the color?
8. Which grade are you in?
Section 2: 事情
1. What does your father do? / What is your father’s job? 你爸爸是做什么的?
My father is a worker. / My father works as a worker.
2. What does your mother do? / What is your mother’s job? 你妈妈是做什么的?
My mother is a nurse. / My mother works as a nurse.
3. What do your parents do? / What are your parents’ jobs? 你的怙恃是做什么的?
They’re workers. / They work as workers.
4. Is your mother a teacher? 你的妈妈是老师吗?
No, she isn’t. / Yes, she is.
5. Is your father a teacher? 你的爸爸是老师吗?
Section 3: 进修场合
1. Where do you live? 你住在哪?
I live in…
2. Is your home far from here? 你家离这远吗?
Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.
3. Where do you study? 你在哪上学?
I study at…school.
4. Tell me about your school. 给我说说你的学校。
My school is very big and beautiful. There’re three classroom buildings in my school.
There’re many trees and flowers in my school. We usually do sports in the playground.
I love my school.
5. How many buildings are there in your school? 你的学校就几栋楼?
There are five buildings in my school.
6. Is your school big? 你的学校大吗?
Yes it is. / No, it isn’t.
7. Are there many trees and flowers in your school? 你的学校有很多树和花吗?
Yes, there’re many trees and flowers in my school.
No, there aren’t many trees and flowers in my school.
8. What are your classmates doing now? 你的同学此刻正在做什么?
9. What are you doing now? 你此刻正在做什么?
I’m talking with you.
10. What is your teacher doing now? 你的老师此刻正在做什么?
He is teaching students.
11. Where do you study?
12. What time do you finish school?
13. What's your favorite subject?
14. Where is your school?
15. Which school are you in?
16. Is there a library in your building?
17. How many floors are there in your building?
18. Which floor is your classroom in?
19. Where do you study?
20. What grade and class are you in?
21. What’s your school like?
22. What does your school look like?
23. What are there in your school?
24. How many buildings are there in your school?
25. Where do you have lunch in your school?
26. What’s your dining hall like?
27. Is it a big one?
28. Is there a swimming pool in your school?
29. Is there any store near your school?
30. What do you usually do in the playground?
31. How many students are there in your class?
32. When do you usually go to school everyday?
33. When does your class begin in the morning?
34. When do you finish your school?
35. How long is your lunch break?
36. How do you usually go to school?
37. What subjects do you study at school?
38. What’s your favorite subject?
39. Which teacher do you like best?
Yes he is. / No, he isn’t.
40. What do you want to be when you grow up?