Sing, sing, what shall I sing?
The cat has eaten the pudding-string.
Do, do, what shall I do?
The cat has bitten it in two.
1. we got on a slow train.(fast)
2. the play begins at three.(ends)
3. everything in the building is new.(old)
4. there is no classroom here.(there)
5. please put the steel on the left.
With the pencil, draw a big square on a piece of paper.
Draw a line from the top to the bottom in the middle of the square.
Also in the middle, draw another line from left on the right.
Now count the number of small square.
Write the number under the big square
Erase one of the small squares.
1. when did you get here this morning?(at 8 o'clock)
2. is a boat bigger than a ship ?(no.isn't)
3. where can you see streams? (in mountains)
4 do you have dinner in the dining room?(yes I do)
5 what shape is this desk? (it's rectangle)
6. name two very big animals.(elephant and lion)
7. in which season do women wear boots?(in winter)
How many children are there in the picture?
Who isn't wearing a hat?
What color is the snowman's scarf?
Is the snowman's nose long or short?
What can you see behind the children?
圆珠笔 台灯 玩具马 柠檬 玩具熊猫 卷心菜 玻璃杯 玩具蜻蜓
There once was a wealthy family in a small town. One day, all the family got together in their living room. They were tal...【详细】