A、看图说词 bathroom giraffe toothbrush leather shoes dragonfly soldier humid bronze sugar Australia wind(windy) salt B、朗读童谣 At night time, when I go to bed, A million stars shine overhead. But
At night time, when I go to bed,
A million stars shine overhead.
But when I wake up in the day,
There's just one sun to light my play.
1. I was the first to see it. ( I was the last to see it.)
2. Tom picked up a big package in the post office. (Tom picked up a small package in the post office.)
3. The Bank of China is in a new building. (Then Bank of China is in an old building.)
4. It snows in winter here. (It snows in winter there.)
5. She turned on the radio at once. (She turned off the radio at once.)
Are you ready? Now let's begin.
Pick up the English book from under the newspaper.
Open the book and turn to Page 17.
How many animals are there on this page?
Now write the number in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Where is the bee? Draw a small nose on it.
Then join the bee and the ant with a line.
OK. That's the end.
1. Can we wash towels in a basin? (Yes, we can.)
2. What do we do in the dining room? (We eat / have dinners.)
3. Which can sleep in water, the deer or the hippo? (The hippo.)
4. How many seasons are there in a year? (Four.)
5. What color is snow? (White.)
6. Do we take the light rail underground? (No, we don't.)
7. In which month is Christmas? (In December.)
1. How many people are there in the picture??There are three.
2. Is the father wearing sunglasses?No, he isn't.
3. What color are the boy's trousers??They're red.
4. Is the grandmother inside the house??Yes, she is.
5. What's in the father's hand?A suitcase. / A bag.
This is a fresh carrot.
It's crisp and a little sweet.
Carrots are a kind of vegetable.
Rabbits like eating carrots.
I don't like them.
But my mother often asks me to eat some.
She says they are very good for me.
初中牛津英语七年级A 词汇 Unit 2 Unit 2 1.officer n. 官员;高级职员 短语：officers of state 当局部长...【详细】