A、看图说词 chest bedroom camel underground tomato bowl shampoo mountain circle play chess glasses slippers B、朗读童谣 Here you can see the deep blue sea, This is the boat and this is me, All the li
Here you can see the deep blue sea,
This is the boat and this is me,
All the little fishes down below,
Waggle their tails and off they go.
1. Do Americans drive on the left? (Do Americans drive on the right?)
2. How rich the country is! (How poor the country is!)
3. Peter played video games for a short time. (Peter played video games for a long time.)
4. She opened the window before leaving. (She closed the window before leaving.)
5. His son is eating noodles slowly. (His son is eating noodles quickly / fast.)
Are you ready? Now let's begin.
Take a piece of paper out of the drawer.
What's the shape of the book on the table?
Draw the shape on the paper.
Now draw a star in it.
Put the paper into the book between Page 38 and page 39.
Then close the book.
Put the book on the left-hand side of the newspaper.
OK. That's the end.
1. When do we use shampoo? (When we wash our hair.)
2. Where does your mother cook? (In the kitchen.)
3. Does an elephant use its nose to pick up things? (Yes, it does.)
4. What color are tomatoes inside? (Red.)
5. In which season do we put on more clothes? (In winter / autumn.)
6. How many days are there in January? (Thirty-one.)
7. Which are often thicker, dictionaries or magazines? (Dictionaries.)
1. How many boys are there outside the door? There are three.
2. Can you see a boy with a cap in this picture? Yes, I can.
3. Is the girl's hair very short? No, it isn't.
4. What's on the table? Some fruit.
5. The grandparents are very happy, aren't they? Yes, they are.
This is a black walkman.
It's new and light.
There is no tape in it.
I have a walkman at home.
I always listen to music and English on it.
But many people like using CD players now.