1. A. candy B. model C. medal
2. A. face B. race C. cake
3. A. 6:25 B. 6:45 C. 6:05
4. A. call B. ball C. wall
5. A. more popular B. popular C. less popular
6. A. China. B. Hockey. C. Singing.
7. A. London. B. Beijing. C. Sydney.
8. A. One hour. B. In school. C. Last night.
9. A. Yes, I think so. B. No, it doesn’t. C. I don’t know him.
10. A. Thr ee times a week. B. 56 seconds. C. On Sunday.
11. A. The high jump. B. The long jump. C. The running.
12. A. Basketball. B. Ping-pong. C. Football.
13. A. Swimming. B. Running. C. Football.
14. A. Yes, she did. B. No, she didn’t. C. Not mentioned(提及).
15. A. Swimming. B. Skiing. C. Running.
16. This afternoon we will have a walking tour of the .
17. On Monday afternoon we will go to the sports center to play ,tennis or go swimming.
18. On afternoon we will go to the film club.
19. On Saturday we will go to Mount Tai at in the morning.
20. If you would like to do something, will help you.
21. Of all the subjects, Chinese is for me.
A. interesting B. more interesting
C. the most interesting D. much more interesting
22. It’s one of the things in the world to stay with friends. It always makes us relaxed.
A. worse B. happiest C. busiest D. hardest
23. I think physics is than math.
A. difficult B. more difficult C. the most difficult D. much difficult
24. The number of the trees in our school is than .
A. much larger; that of No. 8 Middle School B. more larger; that of No. 8 Middle School
C. much greater; No. 8 Middle School D. more large; No. 8 Middle School
25. Bob is the suitable person to do the job because he can do the work well with
money and people.
A. less; fewer B. less; more C. more; fewer D. more;less
26. Mary called her husband home at once, because she lost her keys.
A. to leave B. leave C. go D. to go
27. Sometimes, parents find it difficult with their children.
A. talk B. talked C. talking D. to talk
28. To keep healthy, we should every day.
A. take a shower B. take pride in C. take a look D. take exercise
29. Mr. Smith thinks running is than swimming.
A. very popular B. more popular C. most popular D. the most popular
30. — If I work hard at my study from now on，can I do well in it?
A. All rivers run into sea B. Every day is not Sunday
C. Better late than never D. Practice make s perfect
31. —What does your father do?
A. He is in a factory B. He’s an artist C. He’s drawing D. He’s 12
32. We don’t know .
A. where she is from B. how old is she
C. when was she born D. where comes she from
33. —I don’t know .
—Because his mother is ill.
A. why he is leaving B. why is he leaving
C. whether he is leaving D. whether is he leaving
34. —Could you tell me ?
—Look! He is playing games over there.
A. where Scot is B. what is Scot doing C. how Scot did it D. why Scot is doing it
35. We are planning to have a party her birthday.
A. at B. in C. for D. with
36. It is said Great Wall is longest wall in the world.
A. the; the B. a; a C. the; a D. a; the
37. He is good basketball player in the NBA.
A. / B. a C. an D. the
38. —Would you like to go out to walk with me?
— , but I should finish my work first.
A. It’s hard to say B. You’re welcome C. I’d love to D. You’re right
39. If you can’t find the station, I will show you .
A. what it is B. what it was C. where it is D. where it was
40. Can you tell me ?
A. how much is the book B. how much the book is
C. what’s the price of the book D. how many the book is
第 1 页：试题部门
At noon， it was very hot because the sun was very strong. Johnny was too tired to 41 .There were no trees near the road，42 he had a rest under a big rock (岩石). After he 43 some water，Johnny took off his shirt. He lay down on the ground and fell 44 at once.
He was so tired 45 he did not wake up until the evening. He was going to jump up. Suddenly he 46 something moving near his feet. He looked down and saw a long black snake.
Johnny was so 47 that he did not dare to move. The 48 began to crawl (爬) beside him. It crawled on and on until it disappeared under the rocks. Johnny jumped up 49 and nervously， picked up his 50 and ran off down the road.
41. A. take B. come C. make D. walk
42. A. so B. but C. and D. or
43. A. took B. made C. drank D. kept
44. A. sleeping B. asleep C. slept D. sleep
45. A. what B. that C. why D. which
46. A. knew B. understood C. studied D . felt
47. A. excited B. tired C. frightened D. happy
48. A. snake B. cat C. monkey D. mouse
49. A. quickly B. quick C. angry D. angrily
50. A. handbag B. hat C. shirt D. shoes
How terrible it would be if there was fire!Today is November 9.It’s time for us to learn a lot more about fire，especially what to do if we are caught in a fire：
1. Shout out
If you smell smoke or see fire，shout out“Fire”!Shout as loudly as you can，because people may be asleep.
2. Call 119
Never try to put out the fire yourself，even if it is a very small one!Get help from your parents or call 119.
3. Keep down close to the floor
If there is a lot of smoke in your room，keep down close to the floor.
4. Test the door
Test the door before you open it. If the door is cool，open it carefully. If the door is hot，do not open it!Try to find a different way out.
5. Get out
If you can，get out of your home as soon as possible.
6. Don’t use the lift
Never use the lift during the fire. It may also go wrong.
7. Don’t go back
Never go back into a burning building!
51. The passage is mainly about .
A. how to look after yourself when on fire B. what to do when you are caught in a fire
C. when to leave the burning place D. why to call 119 when it is on fire
52. When people are asleep，what will you do when fire breaks out?
A. Call for help as quickly as you can. B. Wake your parents up fast.
C. Shout out “Fire!” as loudly as you can. D. Run as fast as you can.
53. Why shouldn’t you use the lift when fire breaks out?
A. Because taking the lift is so slow. B. Because the fire can burn you.
C. Because the lift may keep you safe. D. Because the lift may not work.
54. When a fire is burning，you test the door to .
A. find a better way out B. notice the fire clearly
C. call for a much quicker help D. see if it is closed
55. If you leave an expensive thing at home，you should .
A. not go back B. keep down close to the floor
C. not get out D. try your best to get it
The date was like any other day in his life: after school Bill walked past the shop on the street corner. He stopped to look at the front row of the shoes，and he felt sorry for himself. He really wanted to have a pair for his birthday.
He sadly walked away and thought of what to tell h is mother. He knew she would give him anything if she could. But he al so knew very well she had little money. He decided not to go home at once，as he looked worried and he didn’t want to make his mother worry about it. So he went to the park and there he sat on the grass. Then he saw a girl in a wheelchair. He found that the girl moved the wheels with her hands. Bill looked at her carefully and was surprised to see that the girl had no feet. He looked down at his own feet.“It is much better to be without shoes than without feet，”He thought. It was not right for him to feel so sorry and sad. He went away and smiled，thinking he was luckier in life.
56. Bill was sorry when .
A. the shoes were not the right size for him B. he forgot to bring any money with him
C. his shoes were worn out D. he walked past the shoe shop
57. Which of the following is right?
A. Bill’s mother had much money. B. Bill’s mother was kind.
C. Bill’s mother wouldn’t buy him anything. D. Bill’s mother often bought presents for him.
58. Why didn’t Bill go home at once?
A. Because his mother was at work.
B. Because his mother wouldn’t give him any money.
C. Because he wanted to sit on the grass in the park.
D. Because he didn’t want to give his mother any trouble.
59. In the park，Bill found a girl .
A. without hands B. without feet
C. looking down at his shoes D. walking slowly
60. At last Bill .
A. decided to buy a pair of shoes B. left the park sadly
C. thought he was luckier than the girl D. didn’t know what to do with his shoes
It’s very early in the morning and I’m sitting outside. It’s also very cold and dark. With me is Jim Nightingale，and he is the reason I’m up so early. He passes me a hot cup of coffee.“Not long to wait now,” He says. I hope he’s right.
After a few minutes there is a very weak light in the east，and then I hear a bird singing. It sings very loud and very clear.“That’s the robin(知更鸟),”says Jim. A few more birds start singing with the robin and Jim knows the names of them too. Half an hour later，there are more and more birds singing，and it’s very loud! Suddenly，all around us the air is full of the sound of birdsong. This is the dawn chorus(晨鸣)，and it’s beautiful.
“Wow，this is amazing!” I tell Jim，who is smiling.“Is there a dawn chorus every morning?”
“Birds can sing any time of the year but the best time is the end of winter and during the spring. This is when the birds sing most.”
“Really? So，why do they sing?” I ask.#p#分页标题#e#
“Well，there are two reasons,” explains Jim.“Most of the songbirds who sing are males. They want to find a female(雌性)so they sing to show how strong they are. The females listen and choose the best singer! The birds also sing to tell other males to go away. They need their own area; they don’t like sharing with another male.”
I listen to the birds; the songs seem too much to me. “Do the birds sing a special song in the morning?”
“That’s a good question,” replied Jim. “The successful birds have many kinds of calls and songs. Sometimes they copy the songs of other birds. This makes it sound like there are many birds in that place already and other males stay away. Also the female likes songs with different notes. Some birds，for example the European wren，have songs that contain over 700 different notes per minute!”
So，how does Jim know so much about birds? Well，he works as a volunteer for the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds. He is trying to help the birds live in the modern world.“More and more of the birds’habitat disappears every year. The sparrow，for example，was a very common bird in the UK; now it’s in danger.”
By now the sun is up and the birds are quiet. It’s light so they can start looking for food; they need a big breakfast after all that singing!
61. Why does the writer get up early in the morning?
A. To visit her friend. B. To drink hot coffee. C. To see different birds. D. To hear birds sing.
62. When you hear a bird sing in the morning，it’s most probably .
A. a robin B. a sparrow C. a male bird D. a female bird
63. A bird sings early in the morning mainly .
A. to call a female’s attention B. to fight with other males
C. to find a place to live in D. to start looking for food
64. According to the text，which of the following statements is true?
A. At first the writer is happy to be up so early in the morning.
B. Male birds have their own ways of fooling other birds.
C. It’s easier for the birds to find food early in the morning.
D. Jim has a job with the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds.
65. The text is mainly about .
A. the robin’s songs B. the birds’ habitat C. why birds sing D. how to protect birds
Today it is found that most middle school students pay little attention to sports. It’s because they have no interest in sports? It may not be the fact.
They often say they have other more important things to do. What are these important things? Exams! They usually spend over ten hours a day revising for exams. So many of them almost become bookworms. In the summer holidays they could hardly do anything they like. Books keep them from going in for sports. With the pressure from their parents, they have to work hard.
As for the students themselves, they want to get good results so that they can go further for their studies. They don’t have to put all their effort into studying and give up all the sports and hobbies. In fact, education cannot go without physical exercise, because a quick mind hardly goes along a weak body.
All the students should remember: If you don’t have a strong body, you can never achieve anything, let alone a great success in your life.
66. Today most middle school students pay much attention to sports.( )
67. are more important for students.
68. Can education go without physical exercise?
71. a, never, player, gives, good, up
72. they, world, want, to, all, break, the, record
73. its, a, team, is, considered, dream, to, be, the, team, in, greatest, field
74. you, which, team, do, like, sports, best
75. the, rings, stand, five, for, continents, five
第 1 页：试题部门
1~5 CBBAC 6~10 BAAAA 11~15 BCBCA
16. city 17. basketball 18. Tuesday 19. 7:30 20. Mary
21. C 本题观察形容词的用法。句意：在所有的课程中，语文对我来说是最有趣的。由题意知此处应用形容词的第一流。故选C。
22. B 本题观察形容词的用法。句意：和伴侣们在一起是世界上最快乐的事之一，这总能让我们放松。由It always makes us relaxed.可解除A、C、D三项。
23. B 本题观察形容词的用法。句意：我认为物理比数学难。由than 可知应用较量级，解除A、C、D三项。#p#分页标题#e#
24. A 本题观察形容词的用法。句意：我们学校的树比第八中学的树多得多。the number of意为“……的数量”，能用large/small修饰，解除C项，由than知应用较量级且much可以修饰较量级，解除B、D，故选A。
25. A 本题观察较量级。句意：鲍勃是做这项事情的符合人选，因为他用较量少的钱和人员就能把事情做好。由 句意解除B、C、D三项。less此处为little的较量级，修饰不行数名词money，fewer为few的较量级，修饰可数名词people。
26. D 本题观察非谓语动词。句意：玛丽打电话给她的丈夫让他当即回家，因为她的钥匙丢了。call sb. to do sth.意为“打电话让或人做某事”，为牢靠搭配，leave意为“分开”，go意为“走，去”。由句意知选D。
27. D 本题观察非谓语动词。句意：有时候，怙恃发明很难跟他们的孩子交换。find it +形容词+to do sth. 意为“发明……怎么样”，为牢靠搭配。
28. D 本题观察动词短语辨析。句意：为了保持康健，我们应该天天都熬炼。take a shower意为“淋浴”;take pride in意为“为……而孤高”;take a look意为“看一看”;take exercise意为“举动，熬炼”。
29. B 本题观察形容词的用法。句意：史女士先生认为跑步比游泳更受接待。由than知应用较量级，解除A、C、D。
30. C 本题观察习语。句意：“假如我以后刻开始尽力进修课程，我能学好吗?”“虽然。迟做总比不做好。”All rivers run into sea意为“殊途同归”;Every day is not Sunday意为“昙花一目前”;Better late than never意为“迟做总比不做好(亡羊补牢)”;Practice makes perfect意为“熟能生巧”。
31. B 本题观察寒暄用语。句意：“你爸爸是做什么的?”“他是一位艺术家。” What do/does sb. do?用于询问职业，故选B。
32. A 本题观察宾语从句。句意：我们不知道她来自那边。know后跟宾语从句，应用告诉语序，解除B、C、D。
33. A 本题观察宾语从句。句意：“我不知道他为什么分开。”“因为他的妈妈生病了。” know后跟宾语从句，应用告诉语序，解除B、D;由答语知上文应询问原因，由why引导宾语从句，故选A。
34. A 本题观察宾语从句。句意：“你能汇报我Scot在那边吗?”“看!他正在何处玩游戏。” tell后跟宾语从句，应用告诉语序，解除B;由答语知，应由where引导宾语从句。
35. C 本题观察介词的用法。句意：我们正在打算为她的生日开一个派对。for暗示工具，意为“为了”。
36. A 本题观察冠词的用法。句意：听说，长城是世界上最长的城墙。Great Wall为世界上唯一无二的事物，前面用the 修饰;形容词的第一流前应加the。
37. B 本 题观察冠词的用法。句意：他是NBA中一名优秀的篮球运带动。player为可数名词，且good以辅音音素开头，故用a。
38. C 本题观察寒暄用语。句意：“你想和我出去散步吗?”“我愿意去，但我应该先完成事情。” Would you like to...?为提发起的句型，答语可用I’d love to...，故选C。
39. C 本题观察宾语从句。句意：假如你找不到车站，我会指给你看它在那边。show后接宾语从句，由can’t find the station可知用where引导，解除A、B;主句为一般未来时，从句不能用已往时，解除D。
40. B 本题观察宾语从句。句意：你能汇报我这本书几多钱吗?tell后跟宾语从句，应用告诉语序，解除A、C;此处询问价值，应用how much 引导，解除D。
41.D 由下句“...he had a rest under a big rock(岩石).”可知，Johnny太累了而不能再走了，于是在一块大岩石下休息。故选walk。
44.B fall asleep是牢靠短语，意为“入睡”。
46.D 由下句“He looked down and saw a long black snake.”可知，他感受到有个对象在他的脚边移动。feel“感受”，与句意相符。
47.C 由后头“he did not dare to move”可知Johnny很是惊骇。故选C。
52.C 在第一项(Shout out)中提出。
53.D 在第六项(Don’t use the lift)中提出。
54.A 在第四项(Test the door)中提出。
55.A 在第七项(Don’t go back)中提出。
56.D 由第一段的He stopped to look at the front row of the shoes，and he felt sorry for himself.可知。
57.B 由第二段的He knew she would give him anything if she could.可知。
58.D 由第二段中“...he didn’t want to make his mother worry about it.”可知。
59.B 由第二段中“He found that the girl moved the wheels with her hands. Bill looked...had no feet.”可知。#p#分页标题#e#
60.C 由随笔最后的“It is much better to be without shoes than without feet，” he thought. It was not right for him to feel so sorry and sad. He went away and smiled，thinking he was luckier in life.可知。
62.C 由文章第六段的第二句 “Most of the songbirds who sing are males.”可知谜底。
63.A 由文章第六段的They want to find a female(雌性)so they sing to show how strong they are. The females listen and choose the best singer!可知，雄性鸟儿在早上唱歌是为了引起雌性鸟儿的留意。故选A。
68. No, it can’t.
69. Sports are very important for students.
71. A good player never gives up
72. They all want to break the world record
73. A dream team is considered to be the greatest team in its field
74. Which sports team do you like best
75. The five rings stand for five continents
76.One possible version：
Father’s Day is coming. I’d like to say something to you.
You always work hard so that I can receive a better education and live a better life. You are strict with me in my study and help me with my homework. When I failed an exam, you encouraged me to be confident and keep trying. When I had trouble in life, you always told me to be brave and smile at life.
You have given me so much, not only in my study but also in my life. Thank you for your deep love. Thank you for all that you have done for me. I love you! I hope you will be healthy and happy forever!
Happy Father’s Day!